We are committed to protecting Your privacy and We promise only to use information collected about You in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 (‘E-Commerce Directive’) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (“E-Communications Regulations”). We mainly collect information to enable Us to process Your requirements and to provide You with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service.
We may occasionally ask You to submit personal data to this web Site (for example Your name, address and further contact details) to enable Us to provide You with the services available through this web Site. This information will be kept securely in accordance with Our internal security policy and may then be used, stored and processed to help improve the operation, administration and development of This Site, as well as for marketing, advertising, and direct promotional purposes, but only in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not transfer Your information out of the EEA at any time.
How do We use the information we collect?
The Information We collect may include Your personal information and We use it for the following purposes:
- To reply to Your contact inquiries, feedback and/or questions, and to update You on information You have requested, and to respond to questions and queries regarding our Promotions;
- To Advertise Our web Sites, services and products or those of other Marketing Partners and/or affiliates;
- To optimise, enhance and/or personalise Our marketing Promotions and offers and to customize any advertising content We display on This Site;
- To occasionally serve You advertisements, which are based on Your profile or on similar lookalike audiences (e.g. other individuals who visited Our Web Site or used Our Service, etc.), when You visit social network websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.);
- To communicate with You the visitor (via email, SMS, etc.);
- To enforce Our policies and rectify any disputes which may arise, which includes investigation including investigation of potential violations of Our Site, or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation, or for the purpose of law enforcement;
- To perform research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statistical research purposes;
- To provide You with the most relevant additional services and offers available to You from Us.
- To detect, prevent, react, or otherwise address any fraud, security concerns or technical issues.
With whom do We share the user data, and for what purposes?
Affiliates and corporate transaction
- Occasionally We may share all data held with Our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, other operations which are under a common control, or other business entities which exist within the same group of companies in which We operate (“The Group”), including personal information provided by users. We express all of the above as Affiliated Companies.
- In the occurrence of a corporate transaction, (e.g. the sale of any part of Our company, a merger, consolidation or asset sale) We may also share all data, including Your personal information and any other data You may have provided, in the case of a corporate transaction, We the current Site owners may retain all data for future business ventures.
Service Providers and Business Partners
- We may share Your information, including Personal Information with Affiliates Companies, if You have provided Us with contact information (e.g. email address, Phone Number). This is defined below under the Marketing Information heading, and Your information is mainly used to provide You with appropriate updates, related products and services, and any other promotional material deemed appropriate by Us.
- We may occasionally disclose Your information, including Personal Information with our business partners and Affiliates Companies to allow them to serve digital advertisements based on Your digital profile or on similar audiences such as Lookalike groups, which are digitally tagged when You use Our services or visit third party websites such as social networks, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Reddit, YouTube, Bebo, MySpace. We may also use business partners, Affiliates Companies and 3rd parties to support Us in analysing and evaluating advertising campaigns and to support Us in the retargeting of any of Our Users.
- It is Your right to choose to opt out of third party ad networks at anytime. This is inclusive of all ad networks that are operated by member of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). To find out more about the practises of DAA and NAI members, and Your ad choices, including instructions on how to opt out; please visit their websites:
- Your information will only be disclosed as to perform the tasks and stipulations identified in This Policy.
- As a way to improve the service We provide, We may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. A cookie is a method of analysing Internet activity. This is predominantly used to analyse whether You are a new or returning Site visitor, allowing Us to improve the service We provide.
Third Party Links
Access to Information and Rights
You have the right to access any information that We have, which relates to You, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. To access information We hold regarding You, We reserve the right to charge a fee of £15 to cover any costs associated with the administrative work We incur when gathering Your information.
- We may also share Your information, and Your personal information for reasons relating to law enforcement or for the assistance and communication with any other governmental agency or department. Reasons for this may include, but are not limited to; a response to a subpoena, access warrant or for any other investigative requirement, or an order of court, or to the demands of any legal process which may relate to You; by means to disclose or enforce any rights to intellectual property or to accomplish or finalise any other legal rights; to confirm or exercise Our rights to defend against any legal claims; if We consider it to be integral to prevent, investigate, analyse, or take initial and/or further action against any illegal and potentially illegal activities, fraud suspicion, or any other suspected wrongdoing, safety to a person, property or object, violation of any of Our policies, to establish and enforce Our policies or as to comply with requirements, demands and requests made by governmental departments, regulatory bodies, applicable law or industry regulation. In Any of the above scenarios and circumstances, We may waive or rise any legal objection or right established or available to Us.
- Non-Personal Information, aggregated information or Personal Information in non-human readable form (de-identified) may be shared with third parties (including ad networks, advertising companies and service providers) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of developing or delivering tailored or targeted advertising (whether via Our Site, or websites or applications of third parties), or for the purpose of improving Our Site, conducting business analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combined with information We collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains Non-Personal Information.
Data Protection Officer
For how long We retain the information We collect?
- We may correct, modify or remove incomplete information at anytime and at Our own discretions. To remove Your email address and any other information We hold about You, please make contact with hello (@) monet.money
- This Site is not intended for use by any person under the age of 18, at any given time or situation. We will never knowingly collect information on individuals under the age of 18. If We become aware an individual is a minor, We will promptly remove all of their information from Our data lists. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any time in order to provide a compliant and legal service.
This web Site is an online service of Monet Money Limited, trading as Monet (referred to above as ‘We’, ‘Us or ‘Our’). Our full contact details are below.
We are predominantly targeting This Site at the UK and EU +18 market, however, We cannot guarantee that it accords with the local laws of any other countries, but We will do Our best to ensure We are as compliant with appropriate jurisdictions.